Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I got the gay angmoh dude as my lit tutor! Hahah. All f us exchanged looks the moment he sauntered in, which was a pretty funny moment. But he's a nice guy so far, and no homework yet! Yay! During eurostudies, the coach (yes, that's what our lecturer likes to be called, and he wears a baseball cap all the time to emphasize his point) broke out in song again. Last week it was a french patriotic song, this time was a good old british nationalistic tune. Whacky dude who likes to end the elcture with "That's all folks! Be sure to stay tuned!" nd when we were getting to noisy, he'd say "Be quiet or I'll send Jack(the other lecturer) up there!" And all that jack would do is smile and wave and us. Hahah. It's all pretty entertaining in an otherwise terribly boring lecture in which I fell asleep halfway.

Dental appointment then off to kino to get my notebook! I realized that organizers are just too...organized. Everything is so rigid and neat. The weeks are all seperated, the days are marked, with the last few fages just lined to add extra notes for you. Each time I open it, I feel like my life is so scheduled and routined, my whole day planned out perfectly for me. It was jsut too suffocating, so I just had to switch back to my good old notebook. In which it's pages I could scribble whatever rubbish, whenever and wherever, with no lines or dates restricting me. I dictate the format and fill in what date it is and only have the date entry entered when I actually did something on that day itself!

No comments: